Your new company
Your new company is a fine arts gallery which operates on an international scale where collectors are able to buy and sell the world’s most important contemporary art. Their business includes special art exhibitions, museum services, and consulting. They are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join in for a 6-month FTC, with the option to go permanent.
Your new role
Primary function is executing email marketing campaign planning and execution, tracking performance, and sharing key findings with the Digital Marketing team. The Email Marketing Manager will work with internal teams to manage inbound requests, traffic creative assets, provide daily communications to stakeholders, and schedule and deploy email marketing campaigns on time.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proficiency with MailChimp or other Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner with a wide variety of personalities.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong marketing copy-writing skills and knowledge of current email marketing best practices and
What you need to do now
- Yearly Bonus
- Hybrid Working Model (2 Days in office - 3 Days at Home)
- Private healthcare
- Private pension
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Medicash (Healthcare Cash Plan)
- 24 days annual leave + your birthday off + shut for period between Christmas and New Years.
- Lunch provided on sale days
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Have the opportunity to help with auctions
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4208390