HAYS Recruitment are recruiting for a Electromechanical Assembler in Lymington
This is a Permanent opportunity for somebody looking for a career in Electromechanical Assembly Operator.
Previous Electromechanical Assembly experience preferred but not required. previous general experience with an interest in Electronics would be welcomed.
- Testing to specified test parameters
- Recording build / test information on works orders / lot cards
- Rejecting and recording nonconforming product
- Quality inspection of own work
- Maintenance of bench stock items
- Maintenance and inspection of bench top tools and manufacturing aids.
- Use of in-house PC systems
- Working to standard construction or build times
Typical working hours are; Monday to Thursday 7.30 to 4.15pm and Friday 7.30am to 12pm, or; Monday to Thursday 7.00 to 3.45pm and Friday 7.00am to 11.30am.
If interested apply now
For more information call Aaron or Jordan on 07801967337 or email your CV to Jordan.Wicks@Hays.com #4224732