Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services
Your new company
A multidisciplinary design engineer company, working on industry-leading projects and with a national footprint.
Your new role
Superb opportunity for an Electrical Engineer. Working on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects, you will have a large involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects - including commercial, residential and healthcare - working from early planning to end delivery phase.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent certified Electrical Engineer.
- Revit, AutoCAD and BIM Environment.
- Use knowledge of electrical building services to educate designs (HV/LV Power, Lighting, Emergency Lighting, Lighting Control, Fire Alarms, Communication Systems, Lightning Protection, Security and Access Control etc.).
What you'll get in return
- 23 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Hybrid / remote working option.
- Buy / sell holiday scheme
- Modern city centre location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #4188052