Your new company
A fantastic primary school in Kirkby are working in partnership with Hays Education in order to find an exciting ECT to join their team.
They are a two form entry school and were ranked 'GOOD' on their most recent OFSTED.
Your new role
You will take over your first classroom as a newly qualified teacher; planning, preparing and delivering exciting lessons in all subjects across the primary national curriculum.
The school are flexible about which year group their ECT takes and will offer you whichever year group you feel most comfortable with.
As an ECT who with be given the full support of both your colleagues and the SLT in order to help you complete your induction year.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
What you'll get in return
- Be an Early Career Teacher in the English National Curriculum
- Have lots of fresh and exciting ideas to bring to the school
- Be reflective and always keen to improve
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
What you need to do now
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4208233