Your new company
You will join an exciting business who's office is based in the heart of Bristol in Redcliffe, the company focus's on asset management & pensions. our client offer hybrid working with no fixed days in the office, it will be completely your choice on how many days you work in the office or from home.
Your new role
The Executive Assistant (EA) will support the CRIO Chief Responsible Investment Officer, providing secretarial and support services with some cross-investment team support.
What you'll need to succeed
Essential skills & experience for the Executive Assistant
- To provide secretarial services to the CRIO including action tracking, expenses, diary management, organising room bookings, conference calls and online meetings, national and international travel and light touch e-mail in-box oversight.
- For CRIO additional secretarial services to include preparation of letters, presentations, responding to invitations to various events and records management.
- Support to CRIO in actions relating to the coordination of the investment team including supporting meetings with external attendees, training, event attendance and off-site team events.
- To the extent that time permits, provide secretarial and support services to other members of the Investment Team.
- To work with other EAs in the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis, demonstrating a hands-on practical approach, based on a sound understanding of front of house and back office activities, working to ensure that all services operate effectively. This will include acting as a receptionist in rotation with the other EAs to carry out the duties of the Office Manager from time to time, in order to provide efficient running of the office.
- To establish good working relationships with staff, clients and other third parties.
- To communicate professionally and with confidence both internally and externally.
- To be proficient in Brunel’s internal services, e.g. room bookings, bookings, catering, travel, expenses system, post and visitor welcome procedure.
What you'll get in return
- Ability and willingness to embrace and protect the companies values and culture.
- Excellent previous experience in an Executive Assistant role.
- Demonstrable ability to support busy individuals with complex and constantly changing calendars and priorities.
- An adaptable, flexible and proactive approach, with common sense and proven teamwork skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong listening, organisational and planning skills, and the ability to impart information in a clear concise and easily understood way.
- High proficiency in Office 365, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong inter-personal skills, including discretion, diplomacy and patience.
- Committed to diversity in the workplace.
This role is 20 hours per week working Monday - Friday, You will receive a pro rata salary of £33,000
Company benefits include:
• Leave accrual – 1 additional day per year of service – up to 30 days
• Vitality Health insurance for Permanent staff only (including Fixed Term Contracts of 1 year or more) o Includes half price gym membership o Includes 2 yearly Health checks (£134). Cost reimbursed by the company o Option to add dependants – children and or partners at own cost
• Employee Assistance programme – Health Assured
• Electric Vehicle scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Eye tests
• Fruit, Milk, tea and coffee etc.
• 2 days volunteering per year
• Flu jabs
• Commitment to investing in our people through training and development
• Generous home working kit allowance ( no set office days )
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4210172