Digital Transformation Manager – £38,657
We have had a fantastic opportunity with one of our housing associations clients. They are looking to hire a Digital Transformation Manager. They are offering Hybrid and Flexible working hours, alongside £38,657 and a generous pension scheme with 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and medical scheme.
- Leadership of the business analysis team, managing their objectives and development.
- Produce requirement documentation for what is needed to achieve success.
- Facilitate solution design with IT colleagues.
- Build and maintain a network of relationships within the business partnering areas.
- Ensure specific focus is given to VFM and achieving measurable efficiencies by streamlining processes.
- Develop rigorous test plans and scripts with users, customers and vendors.
- Degree in business discipline
- Have worked in a business analysis function within Housing Management.
- Able to analyse and monitor information and produce quality reports and forecasting.
- Experience leading/mentoring in a team environment
- Experience utilising project management methodologies
If you are interested in this role or would like to see what else, we have available at the moment please feel free to get in contact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4227095