Hays Technology is looking for a Dev Ops Team Manager to work for a local government organisation in Nottingham.
What you will be doing:
Responsible for managing the full application life cycle of services for a defined portfolio of products. For the design and development of new products and services and the transition of these solutions through into the production run environment. Responsible for managing a team of DevOps Engineers to ensure that existing products and services deliver the business requirements defined by the business analyst teams. To manage the operational relationships across the ICT function ensuring :
- The alignment of resources and skills to support the project delivery functions.
- Provision of support resources and appropriate skills ensuring that all applications will meet their Service Level Agreements.
- The technology roadmaps are implemented in conjunction with the Technical Architect function.
Who you will be working for:
Our client is a large local government organisation in the East Midlands. They are a market leader on innovation of software and applications in the public sector market. They offer fantastic progression that want to take on leadership roles, they are great at developing staff and work collaboratively as a team. This role will give you great exposure to working with both development and operations. What we are looking for:
- Somebody who sees this role as a progression role
- Somebody with experience with application migration to Microsoft Azure
- Somebody who can create pipelines
- Technical experience with Json, Bicep, Angular and Blazer
- Management level experience
- Proven experience in solution design, including the application of technology to transform business functions
What you will get in return:
This role is paying up to £45,000 depending on your prior experience. This role is a perfect position for somebody looking to progress into a leadership role. You will be provided with coaching and development. You will have the opportunity to work with market leading software’s and applications. They offer hybrid working and you will be enrolled into the local government pension scheme. You will be offered 32 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a manager working for Hays Technology. I have over 10 years’ experience within the recruitment industry. I specialise in recruiting technology professionals for public sector organisations in the East Midlands. #4231118