Your new company
A large nursery in Gloucester are looking for a passionate and dedicated full-time manager to join their team. You will be working in ratios and in the office. The nursery is designed to be a celebration of the Early Years – caring, sharing, and learning through play, being valued as an individual whilst developing friendships with other members of the nursery ‘family’.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You will need a childcare and education qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3
- You will need previous experience of managing a room or team within a nursery setting
- A formal management qualification is desirable although not essential
- You will need a current First Aid qualification.
- You will need a sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and thorough knowledge of safeguarding procedures
What you need to do now
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience
- You will receive a new starter bonus of £1,000
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £1,000 per referral
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Discounted childcare from your first day
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4230580