Your new company
An award-winning, Manchester-based FinTech company are looking to expand their team due to recent investment.
Your new role
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering modern, data driven enterprise architecture that enables our ambitious business strategy. You will be part of a vibrant, dynamic technical team that builds solutions to support rapidly changing business needs and delivers efficient processes and practices. We are seeking a person with a strong Agile background who will be responsible for the facilitation and driving of our overall programme delivery. Your primary focus will be in supporting a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a portfolio consisting of software solutions, websites, and digital products. You will report directly to the Head of Programmes and Change and work with the business stakeholders and product specialists responsible for sales, marketing, business operations and finance to help them deliver against their strategic objectives. Your primary role will be to deliver change within one of our agile IT product teams. You’ll work closely both with the business and product owners to identify, prioritise, manage and coordinate agreed changes, and with the IT Operations and Technical Design teams who will define and deliver solutions. You’ll make sure we implement the agreed solutions in an agile way, managing risks and communicating progress to the business. Experience of working with nearshore teams will also be an advantage. Each day you will work hard to build and maintain a motivated team ensuring there is a qualified and robust plan to work towards. You will support the team, enable collaboration and communication and provide an environment which enables delivery. You will not be thrown off course by setbacks, instead you will thrive in working with your team and stakeholders to find solutions to problems to keep the project on track. Our people are our most important asset. Without the right people in our business we wouldn’t be where we are today. We are always on the lookout for individuals who want to help shape and build our business to move towards the future. You will be based out of their Manchester office (2-3 days per week) with some occasional travel to other locations.
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will be able to evidence experience in working in a fast paced , digital platform business in an Agile Delivery Manager role , with a proven track record of working closely with key stakeholders and product owners to deliver high-quality change.
What you'll get in return
- You will also have:
- Strong experience in Agile scrum methodologies and delivering software in Agile teams
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise own workload
- An appetite to learn and help shape our business
- Able to manage a wide variety of tasks and project demands
- Drive and determination to meet deadlines
- A decisive person who anticipates and prepares for potential problems before they arise but also prepares contingency plans just in case
• Starting salary up to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
• Hybrid working arrangements (2 days in the office, 3 days work from home)
• 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Enhanced Westfield Health cash plan
• Life Assurance
• Holiday buy & sell
• Workplace pension
• Access to our great benefits portal with a range of retailer discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4231910