Your new company
An NHS CSU committed to improving patient care through the improving elective care coordination programme.
Your new role
• Have operational responsibility for delivery of the solution into Trust
• Act as the first point of contact to ensure the roll out at the Trust runs smoothly and efficiently
• Develop and maintain good working relationships within the Regional Delivery Manager and staff within the Trusts
• Monitor performance, activity, and other relevant information such as Funding
- Plan and deliver a technical assessment for the trust
- Support the SRO in planning resource for the Trust CCS
- Deliver a change management plan and collateral to key users and stakeholders
- Support the SRO with speciality training and rollout plan
- Continuously monitor and update on the progress of the programme with key reporting
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience of managing complex processes
• Experience of delivering change within the NHS
• Experience of managing technical IT implementation
What you'll get in return
£274.40 inside ir35, hybrid working, good potential of extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4211196