Your new company
We are urgently looking for versatile and dedicated teachers to provide regular supply teaching cover in KS2 classes on an ongoing basis. There is a high demand for reliable and motivated teachers to work with schools for day to day and short-term appointments.
Our partner schools are thriving, friendly, and welcoming settings and range from single to four form entry
This role could be full or part-time depending on your availability.
Your new role
As a regular supply teacher, you will be required to deliver exciting, creative and engaging lessons to KS2 classes as required, ensuring appropriate progress for the pupils in those classes.
You will work with experienced Teaching Assistants in your class, utilising their expertise as appropriate.
This cover may be booked in advance, or may be emergency cover required at short notice on the day.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this post as a regular supply teacher you must:
What you'll get in return
- Be a teacher with proven experience with KS1 classes
- Possess a proven track record of delivering progress in your classes
- Be reliable and dedicated, and be available to work at the school as required
- Be able to immediately embrace new surroundings and situations, and quickly build rapport with pupils, staff and parents.
- Be able to employ a range of effective behaviour management strategies and demonstrate a professional manner at all times.
- Have an outgoing, engaging personality, and be a dynamic team player, committed to working as part of and contributing to a close knit teaching and support team
- Hold full QTS, with ECTs, recently qualified and experienced teachers being considered
- Have experience of SATs preparation
As well as this excellent opportunity to enhance your teaching experience and career within a rewarding primary school environment, you will receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert.
While working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
What you need to do now
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4203079