Your new role:
You will administer and analyse the processes and procedures associated with data capture, processing, and output to identify where data quality and data governance issues within the organisation exist, and work with the Data Owners and Stewards to mitigate risks and to ensure that data held is accurate and of high quality.
The post holder will also contribute to the effectiveness of the Data Governance Board in providing an efficient and high quality service for ensuring accurate source data across the organisation and will provide high-quality advice, guidance, problem solving and liaison across to establish the Data Governance framework and planning delivering for all activities within the project.
What you'll need to succeed:
What you'll get in return:
- Experience administering the running and ongoing support of Data Governance Boards
- Experience providing and proactively creating liaison with teams/directorates on the ISO standards and our data governance approach to embed the standards
- Experience providing data quality support to teams/directorates as part of our overarching aims to continuously improve data quality and promoting the Data Quality Framework.
- Experience supporting the Data and BI team, the Business Analysis team, and teams/directorates to collect and interpret data quality issues, and establish common terms
- Experience across SQL
- Experience across Data Quality Framework, Data Dictionaries, Business glossary/Corporate Dictionary, Common Data Model, Master and Reference Datasets, and business rules.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Governance Analyst to secure a new role before the festive period and to be a part of a high profile organisation with market leading data sets, supporting and influencing the client’s deliverables.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.