Your New Company:
Is Housing Association that manages over 2500 properties through the Lothians. They are undergoing an exciting period of digital transformation and are developing their Information Services team to better understand and operate their organisation.
Your New Role:
Will be working in a small team as the "Data Champion" of the organisation. You will be working with existing data sets to pull both BI and MI insights to inform decision making, while also driving forward recommendations on how to streamline the collection and use of data internally.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Good analytical abilities
- SQL or PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Experience with Visualisation tools - PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview
- Python or R
What You'll Get In Return:
- Experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience in JIRA, Agile, Scrum methodologies
What You Need To Do Now:
- Competitive salary up to £41K (due to increase by 4.5% soon)
- 10% Pension Contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Hybrid Working
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233696