Your new company
Working for a local council, leading the way in green initiatives to make Southampton a leading city for the green economy.
Your new role
This role sits within the Service development team that are responsible for project management and improving processes, systems and data.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge through experience of working within an operational fast paced environment able to process large volumes of data with accuracy and within tight timescales
- Experience of working within and across operational teams where recording is a key function of the day-to-day activity
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels to obtain information.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly organised approach to dealing with a wide range of contract and financial data.
- Critical thinker and problem solver. To be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision at times.
- Excellent IT skills and an ability to rapidly learn new systems as required.
What you need to do now
- 3 Month Contract
- £16-£17 per hour
- Possibility of extension
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4205691