Your new company
You will be working for a large organisation within Higher education.
Your new role
You will be working apart of the Student Information team providing exceptional customer service to students and staff across all programmes. You will be the first point of contact, providing general information on a range of non academic queries and supporting students so they receive a positive experience whilst at the University. This will be a 3 month temp position.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous Experience delivering of high quality customer service
- Being able to handle working within a busy office environment
- Experience of working in Higher Education in a student facing role
- Experience in providing advice on a one-to-one basis
- Playing a role in planning and coordinating campus events
What you need to do now
- 30 days annual leave
- Private medical scheme contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive salary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4207815