Your new company
Working for a leading Welsh not-for-profit organisation.
Your new role
In your new role, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Be the first touch point on for our customers, demonstrating a positivity and a passion for solving customer issues.
- Consistently listen, question and probe to resolve the customer’s account, query, or complaint.
- Building rapport to understand our customers’ needs, identifying vulnerability, and negotiating the best way forward.
- Display and demonstrate the company values to help us achieve our company vision on a regular basis.
- Supporting customers and colleagues through effective communication and teamwork.
- Aiding the development of enhanced system and processes; contributing to their improvement.
- Understanding and mastering the power of language, tone, and empathy.
- Demonstrating a ‘one-touch’ and right-first-time approach to help each customer as quickly and appropriately as possible.
What you'll get in return
- Basic IT skills across a range of systems and platforms
- Able to learn new systems
- To be consistently honest and professional with all customers and colleagues
- Ability to be friendly and positive, able to be empathetic and patient with customers
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure details are accurate
- Resilient to challenges and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written across all contact channels
As well as a market competitive salary and 33 days (including public holidays) annual leave (pro rata), you will receive a wide range of employee benefits including:
• Variable pay schemes
• Enhanced employer pension contributions
• Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
• Cycle to work scheme
• Car-leasing scheme
• Health CashBack scheme
• An employee assistance programme for employees and their immediate family
This is a full-time permanent position (37hrs per week). Shifts are worked between 8am – 8pm M-F, with an occasional half day Saturday (2 out of 9 ).
Please note that as a part of the application process for this role, a credit check and a DBS check will need to be processed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4232612