Your new company
A growing company based in High Wycombe are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a Permanent and full time basis.
Your new role
This is a full time Customer Service Administrator within a busy Customer Service Team. The role is admin heavy so you will need to be proactive, a quick learner and must be able to juggle several tasks at the same time. You will be responsible for interacting with customers via phone and email (both internal and external) and provide information in response to products or service enquiries.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous customer service experience is desired
- The ability to multitask and manage workloads is essential
- A good working knowledge of both word and excel
- Highly computer literate, able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Ability to self-manage
- Good communicator, who listens, provides empathy and demonstrates understanding
- Good time management is a must
Working hours are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday. 1 hour for lunch with 2x 15 minute breaks,
22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233768