Customer Service Advisor Chesterfield contract until May 2022 £23000 immediate start
Working for a leading services provider in Chesterfield you will be part of a thriving organisation who due to an increase in workloads require additional support . This role is a 6 month contract ( subject to the discretion of the business this role could become permanent for the right candidate)
This role is to start January 2022
This role is office based and will have some opportunity to work on a hybrid basis a few days a week.
Salary £23000 - full time 37.5 days no evenings or weekends !
Multiple vacancies available with this client.
Your new role
The purpose of the role will be to offer a full range of customer experience support. The role will be predominantly phone based receiving inbound calls and requires the successful applicant to have excellent customer service skills /experience , complaint handling experience and a resilient nature.
Duties of the role include ;
- Responsible for inbound and outbound customer call handling ( commercial and domestic customers)
- Responsible for providing 2nd line support for customers after orders are placed
- Responsible for professional answering calls, logging calls , providing support for queries - these queries could be due to unpaid bills, incorrect orders, general queries , complaints
- Training will be given on written and phone responses
- Provide customers with support on pricing and assisting with retaining customers
- Act as additional support services to third party CS Team
- Responding to customers via email , customer query inbox management
- Knowledge of MS Office required
What you'll need to succeed
Successful applicants will be ;
- Able to work well over the phones with excellent communication skills ( written and verbal)
- Able to form positive relationships quickly with customers
-Able to handle customer complaints
Previous experience of customer service would be preferred
Call centre experience is an advantage but not essential
Excellent employer - able to offer long term progression and opportunities
Graduates would be well suited to this role also .
FULL TRAINING GIVEN
What you'll get in return
6 month contract - COULD BECOME PERMANENT FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
Office based with hybrid working available after passing training
Excellent salary £23000
Covid secure office with excellent facilities
Energy, Utilities & Mining
4 Mar 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Shelley Crank, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Sheffield