Your new company
Hays are working exclusively with a dynamic and growing business who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team in Telford
Your new role
The Credit Controller is responsible for managing the debts of a business, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery and overseeing all debts owed to the Company from existing creditors. This role requires building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure the smooth running of accounts. Responsibilities and Duties
- Key point of contact for all customer related enquiries: Inbox and telephone, answering the Accounts calls
- Customer support & taking card payments over the telephone.
- Opening post and handing it out to the relevant people.
- Daily banking & customer cash received allocations – Matching receipts to remits investigation of accounts. Posting receipt onto Sage and allocating.
What you'll need to succeed
- Credit Control – Chase upcoming and overdue debts. Ensuring all larger invoices have a purchase order on the system before sending the invoice to customers.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience with an in depth of knowledge of Sales Ledger and Credit Control function gained through experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Sage experience but not an essential as training will be provided
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing business who have a great culture and are supportive and encouraging of their staff. The business can offer hybrid working, are based in Telford with in site parking and can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays and good benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233076