Your new company
Your new company is a world-leading wholesaler of cooling technology and HVAC, they know the art of achieving a perfect temperature.
Your new companies 70 subsidiaries in Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa handle functions such as sales, purchasing, logistics and distribution. The main group focus is wholesale and distribution but they also manufacture their own equipment.
Your new role
Your new role is to maintain the cash flow of the business through the accurate and efficient control of incoming accounts.
Main Responsibilities & Objectives:
What you'll need to succeed
- Carry out credit checks on potential new customers using the agreed credit check form.
- Collection of outstanding debts in line with company policy.
- Assist with the allocation of incoming payments to customer accounts within agreed timescales.
- Check credit notes and reconcile to respective customer accounts before posting.
- Resolve queries raised by customers, branch personnel and other departments.
- Obtain copies of invoices when required.
- Review/dispatch overdue letters to customers.
- Pursue payment of overdue accounts by telephone and e-mail.
- Daily reconciliation of cash sales including the follow up of submissions from branches.
- Provide assistance to the Accountant in month and year end processes.
- Assist the statutory audit process.
- Support the department where necessary with general administrative duties.
- As an employee, you have a legal duty to take reasonable care of yourself and others and to co-operate with all aspects of health and safety, as set out in the Employee Safety Handbook.
- Ensure familiarisation with data protection procedures set down by the organisation as a result of the General Data Protection Regulation and understand that any breach could result in the organisation’s sensitive and confidential data being disclosed to competitors and other interested parties.
Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems; Excel, Word and Outlook in particular
- Good knowledge of SAP or similar accounting systems
What you'll get in return
- Good communication skills
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload
- Attention to detail
- Team orientated
You'll be joining a growing team within a fantastic company. Flexible working options available and the chance to move into permanent positions for the right candidates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4235672