Your new company
The UK’s first LGBTQ+-affirmative senior living development in Vauxhall, London offering assisted living support to the over 55s.
Your new role
Being the CQC-registered manager who will line manage the Care Coordinators & the care team.
Monitoring the staff development through supervisions, appraisals, and training to ensure they are delivering a high-quality service.
Delivering quality assurance, including performing regular audits, managing service improvement plans.
Understanding the needs and requirements of the older LGBTQ+ community members’
Promoting and marketing of senior living products to partners including the private and shared ownership market.
Ensuring all aspects of facilities and hospitality services are effectively managed.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Be an experienced CQC-registered Manager with a sound knowledge CQC Compliance
- Have experience in Service improvement in a CQC setting
- Understand the needs and requirements of the older LGBTQ+ community members and an attitude that supports a commitment to equality and diversity and awareness of these specific needs
- Have a good level of IT skills and literacy
- Have experience of effective budget management.
- Have knowledge of hospitality and customer service
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4255295