Your new company
Hays Education are currently working in partnership alongside a secondary school in South Gloucestershire who are recruiting for a Cover Supervisor. This role can start as soon as September.
Your new role
Within this role you will be expected to cover all general subjects across years 7 to 11 during school term time. Therefore, an understanding of the curriculum is desirable.
For this role, you must have experience of working in a secondary school setting, this can be small group work.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You must have experience of working in a Secondary School setting, this can be small group work
- School based experience is needed in the past 5 years as references are required
- Whilst you’ll need to undergo Hays’ compliance process which includes undergoing an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applicants who are currently working for other agencies.
- You must need the right to work in the UK.
What you need to do now
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Holiday pay
- CPD Opportunities
- Flexible working
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4255429