Your new role
Controls Planner, Oxford, £22.84 per/hour, 12 Month Contract
We are looking to recruit an experienced controls planner for our client which is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about further enhancing their existing accounting skills within the automotive industry whilst working in a flexible environment for a progressive organisation.
The role involves:
What you'll need to succeed
- Project management, controls systems and how the systems integrate together
- Working with suppliers Overseas travel Follow structure to create new product, all hands-on desk to produce this, then babysit the production to make sure all is going well and project life cycle is going as it supposed to
- Set meetings, project review meeting (controls group, internal meetings, etc)
- Supplier drawing,
- Checking software and discussing with IT team to work out any issues.
- Taking part in other projects in organisation where required
Training with controls and automation basics. Project management experience. If possible 3 years’ experience in a similar role is as well as approved Siemens training is ideal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4215727