Your new company
There has never been a more exciting time to practice, develop, and grow as a Social Worker or an Assistant Team Manager by joining the Social Work team in Slough. You will become a part of a community of experienced professionals, working together to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and their families.
Your new role
You will support individuals and their families through difficult times and ensure that children are safeguarded from harm. Your main role is to help improve the outcomes in the lives of service users.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Provide professional information, assessment and support to enable children, young people and their families to access a range of services designed to minimise risks and improve their quality of life.
- Accurately record and critically analyse information, following organisational policies and meeting organisational responsibilities for safeguarding.
- Maintain professional relationships and act as a guide and advocate to vulnerable children.
What you need to do now
- Flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to work from home
- Wellbeing initiatives, training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to progress and upscale Your career development
- Positive, nurturing and collaborative work environment
- Senior Social Worker salary from £45,543 to £50,613 per annum
- Assistant Team Manager from £52,427 to £54,440 per annum
- Relocation package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now for more details.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can also refer a friend or a colleague and win £250. #4234107