Your new company
Hays have partnered with a leading insight, data and consulting company who are market leaders within their sector. The company pride themselves on understanding the most about how people feel, think, share, shop, vote and view than anyone else. You will be joining a creative, ambitious, and mature collective of people who are passionate about what they do.
Your new role
Your new role is incredibly hands on and will allow you to raise awareness of the brand and become a strong tone of voice for this division of the business, with a clear vision of maintaining the representation of being a leader within the marketing research platform industry. You will be joining a collaborative and imaginative collection of people and champion the company brand.
Some responsibilities include
- Develop thought leadership and editorial content that builds the brand.
- Drive campaign strategy, teaming with Product Marketing and Demand Generation. Build content maps, recommending content topics and formats designed to nurture prospect through the buyer’s journey.
- Create demand generation content, teaming with vendors and internal stakeholders. Content may include web copy, blog posts, email, social, whitepapers, case studies, videos and presentations, etc.
- Lead the editorial planning for the blog, working with internal SMEs and external ghost writers as needed to produce engaging thought leadership.
- Develop a social media editorial calendar in support of brand awareness and demand generation goals. Team with creatives on execution as needed.
- Own content production processes, working with external vendors and internal stakeholders to continually improve content quality. Maintain the editorial calendar and ensure in-country marketing leads have visibility into the content pipeline.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Content Marketing and/or related roles. A mix of start-up and large enterprise experience is preferred, including some experience with software as a Service (SaaS) products.
- Results-oriented, with a track record of implementing successful content marketing programs that drive growth. Capacity for both big-picture thinking and tactical execution.
- Familiarity with key measures of content and campaign effectiveness. Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based on data.
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey and content mapping, as well as how to leverage these tools as part of structured content planning.
- Strong command of SEO principles and how to leverage keyword research for content ideation.
- Proactive solution-seeker who brings fresh approaches to the organisation. Takes initiative to bypass roadblocks and thinks creatively on how to accomplish organisational goals.
- Comfortable working with diverse, matrixed stakeholder groups, with the ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Capable of working at a fast pace, both independently and as part of a team.
- As part of the interview process, you’ll be asked to provide a portfolio or examples of previous content work.
What you'll get in return
- Holiday Buy & Sell – 5 days
- Competitive salary up to £65,000
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Discount Gym
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Retail Vouchers and Cashback
- Health Screening
- Travel Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Give as You Earn
- Wine Club
- Dining Card/Gourmet Society
- Cycle to Work
- Gadget Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice Computing
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date version of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4231539