Your new company
My client is a leading merchant banking group established in 1878, providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services, and securities trading
Your new role
You will be responsible for the strategy and production of content across all platforms, including website, email, PR and social media channels to drive brand awareness and broaden audience.
- Drive leads by generating original ideas for digital content, producing assets such as guides, blogs, case studies, emails etc.
- Use SEO knowledge to deepen rankings and maximise the company's digital footprint.
- Publish and distribute content on and offline to help drive traffic to company websites.
- Develop editorial calendar which aligns with each business’ strategy
- Act as the primary point for media engagement and external relationships, including award submissions and media titles.
- Write dynamic press releases that appeal to mainstream national and regional media to ensure the best possible distribution opportunities.
- Maintain and manage media lists and build relationships with key editors, journalists and bloggers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver cross-channel, integrated marketing campaigns, in line with digital strategy
- Actively monitor and measure content and campaign impact to help improve future campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a digital marketing communications or content production role.
- Excellent writing skills and experience creating unique content across the whole digital marketing landscape.
- Broad understanding of digital marketing, particularly inbound marketing and SEO and the role content plays in it.
- Sound knowledge of online PR and social media marketing.
- Creative and skilled in generating ideas for content; resourceful and proactive, utilising a range of approaches to ensure a consistent release of high quality content.
- A confident communicator and effective networker who possesses a strong ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent at time management, planning and prioritisation. Can work to tight deadlines whilst being organised and efficient.
- Experience using CRM and CMS platforms, with knowledge of online news-wire services.
What you'll get in return
As an employee of this company you will have access to a broad and comprehensive benefits package. The options range from family, lifestyle and well-being benefits, to schemes designed to help you save for the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4193561