Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for an experienced Communications Manager to join a leading facilities management company as part of their Programs & Change team.
£42.5k – 45k
Your new role
I am looking for a creative communications professional with significant change management and internal communications experience. You will take ownership of supporting change management activities, help shape and deliver the communication and engagement plan, by engaging with key stakeholders throughout an exciting transformational journey.
The Communications Manager will utilise methods and tools to support adoption of the new ways of work in the organisation, which will increase benefit realisation, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be able to use their experience learned in previous transformation programmes to execute the most suitable solutions for our different user groups across the business. They will be able to devise and implement a communication plan that is engaging, supports adoption of the new changes, ultimately contributing to the successful delivery of the project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Display successful and relevant Communication / Engagement experience in respect of ERP Transformation
- Change management certification or designation e.g., Prosci ADKAR, Kotter a plus
- Experience and knowledge of employee engagements
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts in relation to communication campaigns, themes, etc
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to track and evaluation communication/engagement effectiveness
- Influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
- Salary between £42.5k – 45k depending on experience and performance
- An enhanced pension scheme
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme - 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support