My client is a market leader in the FMCG market, with a huge presence North and South of Ireland. They are renowned for training and developing staff to progress up the company and play to their strengths across a hugely diverse organisation.
Your new role
The purpose of the Commercial Manager is to support the Company Owned Finance Manager enhancing the profitability of areas of the business. This will be achieved by supporting the Finance Manager in stock loss review, procurement projects and other cost saving projects, the main duties of this role include the following but not limited to:
- The review, benchmarking and budgeting of gross margin
- The identification and execution of profit making opportunities
- Ongoing development of payroll rostering, benchmarking and analysis tools.
- Support Company Owned Finance Manager and Commercial Manager
- Develop appropriate analysis and reports to measure commercial performance
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £40000 per annum
- Work from home until February 2022 with hybrid thereafter
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a large organisation that puts time into training and development
- Work on interesting projects in a fun, fast paced environment
- Flat structure - exposure to senior management who are very approachable and take a genuine interest in you
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Retail & Consumer Goods
Senior Finance Qualified
SALARY UP TO 40K
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Adrian Harrison, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Belfast