Your new company
As a Commercial Manager you will be joining a dynamic private sector company that operates within the travel industry.
Your new role
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for car park yield management: manage and set car park pricing.
2. Responsible for digital and traditional marketing and advertising strategies for all commercial activities.
3. Support the Director of Commercial Development in the:
a. negotiation and preparation of commercial contracts. b. development of commercial investment propositions targeting potential concessionaires, customer services, tenants.
4. Responsible for contract analysis of terms and conditions.
5. Provide commercial management support for the development of new business.
6. Key business development contact for all commercial partners.
7. Responsible for effective liaison with concessionaires addressing factors impacting upon commercial returns.
8. Meet monthly with concessionaires to set, manage and assess performance and service levels and targets against contract obligations and revenue commitments.
9. Proactively manage the operation of the Business Lounge, ensuring effective cost control while enhancing the service levels and maximising revenue. Negotiate with third parties to establish additional user groups.
10. Understand and resolve any commercial issues in a timely and effective manner.
11. Support the preparation of the department annual budget and review of costs/revenue throughout the year.
12. Manage priority security system and process.
13. Preparation of Commercial presentations as required.
14. Manage and support the role of Business Analyst, ensuring performance and development is encouraged.
15. Contribute to brand identification and development. Ensure that produce/service matches brand positioning.
16. Develop marketing plans, monitor progress of campaigns, analyse return on investment. Present findings and make recommendations to senior management.
17. Ensure all marketing activity is in support of the company goals and objectives, both financially and in support of the brand.
18. Carry out analysis of consumer data to identify key behaviours and segmentation. Present findings and make recommendations to senior management.
19. Work with key business partners to develop a promotional calendar utilizing all platforms available and ensuring integration of message across website, radio, tactical flyer, plasma screens, airport advertising sites and any other medium.
20. Create a monthly, self-financing spend driver for all commercial parties, using available data to refine product offering.
21. Provide input to enhance the passenger experience.
22. Deal with customer complaints in relation to the commercial offer.
23. Participate in the negotiation and management of third-party agencies to create effective and stimulating advertising material, ensuring smooth running of the production process with particular responsibility for accurate setting of text.
24. Develop and manage database of contacts for marketing and promotional activity.
25. Participate in special projects and carry out any other reasonable duties within the capability of the post-holder.
26. Ensure that all Statutory and Company regulations regarding health and safety, fire and security are followed to protect airport users, staff members and the business interests of the Company.
27. Respond/assist to any emergency appropriately, and participate in any Emergency Exercise, as detailed in the Emergency Orders within the aerodrome manual.
28. Understand the company vision and pro-actively engage in its values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Leadership, Teamwork, Safety & Security, Communication and Positivity, through the Performance and Development Programme.
What you'll need to succeed
Degree in a Business discipline or equivalent OR at least 3 years’ experience in a commercial role (with responsibility of managing marketing activity on products/services)
• Strong leadership
• Effective people management and development
• Successful implementation and management of processes and procedures
• Influencing and interacting at different business levels
• Negotiation, preparation and management of contractual agreements
• Financial assessment and reporting of commercial contracts/terms and conditions
• Monitoring progress and performance of concessions in line with Service Level Agreements
• Negotiation and liaising with tenants and concessionaires
• Analysis and evaluation of commercial opportunities
• Budget preparation and monthly analysis of cost and revenue
• Digital and traditional marketing and advertising
• Building and maintaining robust partnerships
• Microsoft Office: word, excel PowerPoint, photo editor
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and generous benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4204053
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
Travel, Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism
Office and Administration Management
1 Jun 2022
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Christine Carrigan, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Belfast