Cloud Technology Officer - NHS
Location: Calderdale / Remote
Duration: 6 months rolling (long term)
Band: 8B (£282.52 - £330.29 per day, in scope)
Are you interested in joining an expert team working to transform health care technology? Do you have knowledge and experience in; Designing and Delivering systems using Cloud services, Latest Generation Networks, Data Platforms, IoT, and Architecture and Digital strategy, then we may have a job for you…
- Responsibility for cloud operations work and ensuring the operational integrity of infrastructure and services whether delivered in-house or via cloud providers.
- Industry experience within a cloud technology domain. The knowledge required should cover networking, platform/system migration, backup technologies and should include working with leading vendors solutions including Microsoft, Azure and/or AWS
- Cloud tech. For example, evidence of knowledge of cloud technology, approaches to cloud migrations, appropriate use of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
- Knowledge of and experience of using Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachmann, PEAF, etc.
- Knowledge of Core NHS and Healthcare Technologies.
- Knowledge of messaging, directory and interoperability standards.
- Knowledge of development techniques and development platforms / environments / languages.
- Proven experience as a cloud specialist and specialist knowledge gained through professional development activities undertaken in a range of multidisciplinary fields, primarily relating to architecture including technology supplier architecture approaches and best practice. Training and/or equivalent experience working with large scale agile development methods.
- A professionally recognised qualification in architectural frameworks, project management, ITIL etc
There is possibility to transfer to a permanent role for the successful candidate. If you are interested please click the link to apply.
CLOUD, AWS, AZURE, ARCHITECT, NHS, PUBLIC SECTOR, GOVERNMENT, HEALTHCARE, PAAS, IAAS, SAAS, XAAS #4228764