International wealth management house are seeking to recruit a Client Services executive
Candidates must have the CISI Diploma or equivalent (IMC?CFA level 1)
Working in a small team this is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your experience and gain more responsibility
Client Services Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Client Service team as well as work closely with and support management with building and maintaining relationships with existing clients and, assessing and executing transaction opportunities
- Managing client inquiries and directing client complaints or complex queries to relevant people in a timely manner.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services as needed.
- Building positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Take primary coverage responsibility on certain clients, and ensure regular contact as well as coordinate with clients, custodian banks, and product issuers to ensure smooth running of client account, servicing and execution
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes
- Identifying potential client services concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps.
- Keeping track of new products on offer, as well as emerging trends in client services.
Client Services Requirements:
- 2-3 years + of experience in an FCA regulated client services, sales, or a similar role.
- University degree
- Certification in customer relations, customer services, or similar would be advantageous.
- Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills.
- Maintain the highest levels of controls and ethics.