Your new company
You will find your self working for a South West health care organisation with opportunity support and lead across the Social Care category.
Your new role
- To act as an ambassador for the Procurement Department and to promote the benefits of professional procurement practice.
- To promote the Trusts procurement strategy and to contribute to evolving current and future procurement procedures and practices.
- To take responsibility for managing a category of Trust expenditure.
- Arrange and attend Contract meetings with a variety of suppliers and key customers in support of the local procurement work plan.
- Post holder will have input into the budget of £183m. Analysing expenditure, tendering for business and putting forward best value recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- CIPS qualified, or working towards
- Ideally worked in health care but is a must for having worked in public sector
- Live local to Devon, travel once a week required to site but there is flexibility here
- Understand PCR2015 and demonstrate best procurement practise
What you need to do now
- Hybrid role
- Permanent opportunity if this is of interest
- Pay based on experience
- 3-6 months duration
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4208016