- Location: Cambridge- Currently remote, subject to change due to Covid-19 regulations
- Rate: £197.00
- Contract: 9 month maternity cover- immediate start
As a category analyst you will be expected to proactively challenge existing process and systems, and to both validate, report, and analyse data. This role requires significant independence, and allows you to manage your schedule. However, strong interpersonal skills are also required, due to the need to converse with vendors and to verify data sets.
- Lead and manage the ABI supplier data collection processes, including monitoring compliance and validating submissions.
- Collate, analyse and map multiple complex data sets to identify trends and discrepancies
- Develop and produce financial reports to agreed timescales to satisfy a range of internal and external requirements including: financial and performance monitoring; project development and benefits tracking
- Engage with suppliers on a regular basis to facilitate the submission of information; investigate identified discrepancies and actively work with suppliers to resolve issues
- Develop resources and provide 1:1 training to aid supplier understanding of the processes for uploading information to the data portal
- Support project development through data collection and benchmarking exercises.
- Support changing priorities within the Enablement Team including providing occasional cover during the absence of colleagues
Key Tasks/ Experience Requirements
- Lead, develop, manage and maintain processes and systems to effectively monitor supplier compliance with the provision of information
- Provide regular advice to suppliers to aid the successful submission and re-submission of data, including proactively developing relationships; maintaining resources to aid understanding of processes and timetables and provide 1:1 training where required
- Collate and analyse complex data sets from multiple sources
- Identify trends and discrepancies and validate the accuracy of information received against alternative sources
- Develop and maintain intelligent templates to report and present the findings of data analysis exercises to inform key decision making and monitoring processes for a range of regular and occasional requirements
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4229163