Your new company
Bristol based firm
Your new role
- The role is responsible for improving the current banking process to bring in line with other banking processes and to collaborate with our various branches for this business to resolve collection disputes and queries.
- Responsible for improving the current banking process to bring in line with other banking processes
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (CTP or any other advanced certificate in treasury, an advantage)
• 2+ years of experience in accounting
• Cash management skills
• Good knowledge of issuing LC’s and LG’s
• Good knowledge of computer tools (esp. Microsoft Word and Spreadsheets)
• Self-motivated, organised and structured, able to manage workload and multiple, changing priorities
• Proactive, enthusiastic, a positive attitude towards change & adaptable to meet future needs
• Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available
- Good competitive pay
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.