Your new company
Hays are working with a client who is keen to appoint a number of Carpenters to assist on current sites across the UB Postcode area on a long term basis.
Your new role
- Reporting into the Supervisor or your team to go through the daily tasks that need undertaking.
- You will have onsite experience.
- On this particular project you will be responsible for the 1st and 2nd fix carpentry.
- Have an understanding of fitting doors and windows.
- You will be working with existing Carpenters and Fitters on site.
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful, you will be an experienced Carpenter with proven site carpentry skills including door/window framework.
- Be able to provide Hays with an up to date reference.
- Provide your own tools.
What you'll get in return
- You will receive an hourly rate of £20 - £24 an hour.
- You will be paid weekly.
- 9 hours paid per day.
- For the right candidate this will be a long term position, with no current end date.
- For anyone who drives, there will be available parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4257073