Your new company
This organisation is the largest provider of quality care and support in London and the Southeast. With over 104,000 homes, they deliver services to 220,000 residents, 20,000 care and support customers, and wider communities in which they work.
Your new role
We have plenty of vacancies for both Care Assistants & Support Workers across North, South, East & West London. If you have experience working with the following groups of people, this just might be the opportunity for you!
What you'll need to succeed
- Homelessness and transitional. You would be providing support for people who are experiencing multiple disadvantages or have had traumatic experiences. Many of these individuals may have experienced homelessness, substance misuse, involvement with the criminal justice system, and mental ill health.
- Learning disabilities. You would provide, care and support for people with learning disabilities. The care and support workers are responsible for helping people understand their own lifestyle ambitions, and then achieve their goals. The aim is to provide the support our customers want in the way they want it.
- Older People. You would be providing support for people aged 55 and over. As a support worker your responsibility would be to help them to maintain their independence, connect with communities, and have healthier, more fulfilled lives.
- Mental health. Your aim will be to help people to recover from mental ill health and substance misuse and improve their long-term resilience. Support workers are expected to help people to recognise and achieve their personal goals, develop their skills and confidence, and regain control over their wellbeing.
What you'll get in return
- NVQ level 2 and/or 3 or a BTEC in Health & Social Care.
- Have a minimum of 6 months post-qualified experience with transferable skills.
- Have good written ad verbal communication.
- Good IT skills.
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary
- Access to multiple roles across London.
- A London based consultant that is a specialist in the Social Care sector.
- Free DBS service.
- Referral scheme, £250 worth of vouchers for each referral.
- £250 worth of vouchers if you ‘find your own job’
- Partnering with the largest recruitment company in the UK.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4255449