As a Buyer, you will support and/or manage sourcing events both in line with the Annual Procurement Plan and ad-hoc sourcing requirements as required by the business. You will be involved with and/or lead non-strategic procurement initiatives in order to improve the overall performance of the procurement function.
You will also support the contract management process that will enable the business to maximise the value obtained from its supplier relationships. This includes ongoing Supplier Performance. The Buyer also supports day to day procurement and contract management issues, being recognised as a key point of contact for resolution of supplier performance issues where appropriate, and new procurement initiatives on designated contracts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection and preparation
- Supply market analysis and benchmarking
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Contribute and Lead Stakeholder Engagement sessions
- Create detailed specifications relating to Sourcing activity
- Drafting of ITTs and RFQs
- Effective and efficient utilisation of the E-Procurement Solution
- Post tender analysis and recommendations
- Contribute and Lead Supplier Negotiations
- Development of award recommendations
- Drafting Contract Award Papers
- Implementing new Suppliers/Processes following Contract Awards.
This is a full time role with flexible working policies (office based 0.5 over a fortnight) with a suite of benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4205265