Your new company
Working for a leading Welsh public sector organisation.
Your new role
• Management of purchasing records including tracking purchases and ensuring on time delivery.
• Create and liaise with suppliers, maintaining strong working relationships at all times.
• Manage incoming communication channels to include telephone, email and letter.
• Analyse data from different systems, creating reports as required.
• Act as a trouble shooting / problem solver to site issues.
• Ability to maintain, update and manage MS Sharepoint system related to process and procedures in line with any changes.
• Provide practical support to the day-to-day operation of the site and contracts.
• Support the Organic Energy team with issues including close communication and liaison with on-site operations.
• Identify potential problems and take prompt action to prevent failures.
• Ensure procedures and activities comply with all H&S legislation and company H & S policy in maintaining a safe working environment.
• Ensure that all necessary documents, records and registers are maintained to satisfy internal and external audits and support team in preparing for certification and industry audits.
• Participate in other project work as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous administration experience, ideally from a process / engineering background.
- Good level of general education to include Maths and English
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Experience in accurate data analysis, data modelling and document control
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in self-managing workload and adapting to changing priorities
- Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft office products
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of IT Literacy – including Office 365 and Sharepoint.
This is is a full time role, 37hrs/week Mon-Fri, working hours can be discussed but will be based within core hours of 08.00 – 17.00. The rate of pay is £14.02, and the role is fully site based.
This role is subject to a DBS check.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4232758