Your new company
Hays are delighted to be partnered with a fantastic not for profit organisation to recruit a new Business Development Manager. This organisation aim to deliver life changing services that empower people, give hope and protection, and help to build safe communities.
Your new role
As an experienced bid writer you will support managers across the organisation in developing funding applications and tenders in their roles as local business development champions. The successful candidate will lead on project manage bids and funding applications ensuring they are completely on time and to a high standard and coordinating the work of contributors, in conjunction with Service Managers. You will also ensure the completion of reports to funders, as and when required, using statistical data and service performance data.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience of writing, submitting and presenting tender bids and funding applications.
- Experience of public sector frameworks.
- Experience of Relationship and key stakeholder management.
- Project Management Experience.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive:
What you need to do now
- A competitive annual salary
- 31 Days annual leave plus 6 public holidays
- Generous employer pension contribution
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4225471