Your new company
You will be working for a leading automotive company, in Milton Keynes on their large ecommerce Programme, supporting them with their Business Change.
Your new role
The eCommerce Programme is being delivered across multiple workstreams and requires a Business Change and Rollout Lead to coordinate and align Business and IT Change activities, including
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and manage the Business Change and Rollout Plan to cover eCommerce Brand, Customer Experience and eCommerce IT programme delivery (Multiple Brands).
- Coordination of multiple stakeholders and partners to deliver individual Brand rollout and readiness plans
- Engage with the broader Transformation Business Change Pillars to align and support the development of a cohesive change plan
- Design and development of a revised product focused Target Operating Model supporting Group IT, Brands and Customer Experience in the implementation of any organisational changes
- Develop and manage the Programme and BAU communication plans
- Establish processes for managing ongoing business/ operational releases and roadmap investment
- Support definition of training and tooling requirements for Brand, eCommerce and IT teams
You will need to have demonstrable experience delivering large scale business change in large commercial organisations. Experience with Ecommerce or Automotive is desirable.
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll receive a good day rate, long contract, outside IR35 and a leading brand!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233509