Your new company
4 Partner firm on the Surrey/Hampshire boarder has an excellent, secure and long standing client base. They continue to win work from surrounding firms and as such have a new position available for a bookkeeper to join their team.
Your new role
- Day to day bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients
- Managing the accounts in box, dealing with queries, processing of purchase invoices, bank reconciliations, receipting of sales invoices, processing expense claims, processing the payroll journal
- Processing VAT returns understanding VAT requirements, concepts and calculations
- Setting up new clients on the bookkeeping system and registering VAT schemes with HMRC
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the year end files are complete with back up schedules to support balance sheet figures
You will be AAT level 3 or above with experience of managing a portfolio of bookkeeping clients, have good knowledge of the VAT rules on what can and cannot be claimed, experience in having regular contact with both the client and their suppliers and customers managing all aspects of the day to day bookkeeping including purchase and sales ledgers, credit control and bank reconciliations
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience and there is parking available on site. Further benefits on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4197502