Community Events Coordinator
Homebased Community Events Coordinator / Behaviour Change Officer - Outdoor Pursuits
Your new company
Our client is a not for profit organisation passionate about helping people get active and ensuring access to outdoor pursuits for all. They are about to embark on an exciting new project and as such are looking for a team to be set up to focus on the Leicester area.
Your new role
The official title for these roles are Behaviour Change Officers and you will be part of a team working with local organisations and the community to help people access the outdoor pursuits.
You will be reporting into a project team and will be responsible for the direct delivery of the project within the community, setting up events with external partners and all the administration behind that.
What you'll need to succeed
- A passion for being outdoors or being active would be beneficial
- A motivated self starter
- Able to get people engaged with an idea and build rapport
- Live locally to Leicester
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to join a not for profit organisation with a real passion for the work they do
- Homebased role predominantly but onsite at events
- 12 month fixed term contract with strong chance of extension
- Joining a supportive and collaborative team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.