Your new company
Seeking a Management Accountant to come in & help support new projects within the business
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Seeking 3 months interim support (ASAP until September) initially but likely to be extended
- Band 6/7 level pay- roughly £16.50-£23 per hour PAYE (7-8 hours a day)
- Managing month end process
- Comparing financial spend to planned spend
- Invoice management
- Initially office based- but then able to agree hybrid/ remote working pattern with the team
- Previous NHS experience is NOT essential but would be useful
- Previous MA experience, recent 7 relevant is ESSENTIAL
- Part-qualified accountants also suitable to apply for the role
Certificate Level / Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Member or equivalent relevant qualifications to degree level Management accounting experience.
Detailed knowledge and use of accounting principles and legislation.
Use of ledger systems and Microsoft Office (or equivalent) Advanced spreadsheet skills, including design of spreadsheets, data input, analysis and manipulation in a speedy and accurate manner.
Confident in the use of spreadsheets and other tools to minimise manual intervention and to reduce errors
Ability to establish and maintain relationships with other members of the department, to gain and disseminate information.
Clear and concise communication skills, with the ability to provide and receive information orally, in writing or electronically.
Ability to explain often complex financial information to non-finance staff and provide guidance to budget managers in various aspects of budget management in a clear and user-friendly fashion.
Strong analytical skills, to enable investigation of financial variances and complicated queries; identification, interpretation, quantification and resolution of problems and issues
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available.
- Hybrid working pattern flexible to your own schedule/ situation
- Band 6/7 pay- TBC at interview depending on experience
- Can start immediately until at least September
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4231472