Your new company
You will be working with a leading accountancy firm that is focused on providing a high-quality, relationship-led service to its clients. This includes multinationals through to private individuals. This is delivered through the investment they place in their people and the focus they place on providing a high-quality working environment.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing marketing support to a small, close-knit marketing team that operates across the business. This is a broad, hands-on role and is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with experienced marketers and gain a variety of experience across brand, digital marketing, social media, internal comms, content, and campaigns.
This Marketing Executive role is a permanent, full-time position based in the City with hybrid working options available. You will work closely with 3 Marketing Managers and the Head of Marketing plus other members of the team and stakeholders across the business.
What you’ll need to succeed
What you’ll get in return
- Previous marketing experience within a B2B, corporate environment
- A genuine passion for marketing
- Willingness to learn and soak up training and development
- Be able to collaboratively with a team
What you need to do now
- A competitive market rate of up to £34,000
- Hybrid working – 2 days a week in the office minimum
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension – 3% employee contribution, 5% employer
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4232814