Your new company
A popular Public Sector organization is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in London.
Your new role
As an Infrastructure Engineer your new role will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Play a key technical role in the day to day delivery of BAU Operations, Proactive Estate Management and Change Delivery.
- Be providing business critical support, you will also be required to provide 24/7 cover or work additional hours at short notice in specific instances
- Require you to rotate between teams which focus on specific activities
- Be accountable for the technical ownership of management, investigation and resolution of incidents of the supported services
The ideal candidate will have experience/knowledge in:
What you'll get in return
- Experienced Infrastructure Engineer with Technical techniques i.e. IT Infrastructure, System Security and Acceptance Testing
- Strong knowledge of the latest and emerging technologies likely to be employed in designing and delivering Enterprise Wide quality solutions
- Azure Cloud Platforms knowledge and relevant technical experience
The chance to be part of an exciting 12 month contract in a popular Public Sector Organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV by 4pm, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4211487