An opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Audit Senior or Assistant Manager to join the leading experts in Audit & Assurance based in Cambridge.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and technical capabilities skillset, working with a variety of industries and some of the most influential companies in the UK and internationally.
Your role - as an Assistant Manager you will have responsibility for:
- Audit and Assurance planning and the delivery of the Audit and Assurance plan to the client
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings
- Leading teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Involvement in tendering for new clients
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
In return, you will get new challenges in a dynamic, supportive and fast-growing department at an exciting time in the evolution of the audit industry as we also develop the audit of the future. You will have access to market leading training and development tailored to your personal interests and ambitions. We will provide you with the opportunities, skills and knowledge to progress, working with our people and clients.
Flexible and agile working is available. Part-time is also considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Whyte for a complete job specification 07502377206
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4223474