Your new company
Do you want to help manage a service that provides focused support for people and their families?
We are working with a large Welsh provider who offer support and care at the heart of everything they do. They are seeking an assistant manager in Haverfordwest to support a service that puts families at the heart of what the service they provide.
Your new role
You will be supported the manager of the service and hold joint responsibility for the staff team and the service. The service provides 24-hour support in service users own homes, working alongside Social Services. The aim is to support individuals with tasks and care needs, to allow them and their families to have a great range of independence.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Support Worker or Team Leader, looking to take that next step in their career and build toward holding their own management position.
What you'll need to succeed
- QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or level 2 and working towards)
- Previous management experience is desirable but not essential
- A full valid driving licence and your own transport
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Office
- Full flexibility including the willingness and ability to work weekend and nights
What you'll get in return
- £10.80 per hour
- The cost of SCW fees paid
- Funding and support to achieve QCF qualifications
- A full range of benefits including health & wellbeing portal
- Good milage allowance
- Company mobile phone
What you need to know
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4236919