Your new company
You will be joining a large, successful and forward thinking business in the Cannock area for a 12 month FTC, with hybrid working in place. This will be joining a credit control team, and offers an immediate start.
Your new role
You role will play a key part in the collection of outstanding debt for a subsidiary business and the duties are varied to include:
- Raise disputes on database
- Liaise with internal staff to resolve disputes
- Send out copy invoices and statements
- Look after small customer accounts, chasing payments etc
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- General office duties and holiday cover for Credit Controller/Cash allocation and risk assessment
- Update knowledge of customers history and business with company
This role is full time and is 3 days a week in the office and 2 days from home, once training in completed.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be driven to achieve results, working well in a team with a focus on accuracy and customer service. Experience within a credit control role or sales ledger role is ideal and knowledge of computer systems including accounting software packages, Excel and outlook will be key.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established large business who support their employees and encourage development. The fixed term at 12 months could have the opportunity to go permanent, and at the least you will be exposed to internal vacancies. There is hybrid working once training is complete, ample on site free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4222228