Your new company
Hays are working with an exciting and fast-growing business in Bristol who are in the market for an Assistant Accountant to join them for this full-time and permanent role. Reporting into the Management Accountant you will support the month-end activities by ensuring transactional processing is accurate in a timely fashion. Study support is offered here.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Allocation of sales ledger cash
- Processing purchase invoices on the system
- Resolving queries with suppliers/internal colleagues re supplier invoices
- Scanning purchase invoices onto the document management system
- Supplier statement reconciliations Processing of employee expenses via
- Concur Daily reconciliation of the bank accounts
- Petty cash recs and processing of journals
- HSBC Credit card statement reconciliation - via Concur
- Prepare and analyse daily commercial reports
- Other ad hoc finance duties as required
- Undertake any reasonable requests or duties assigned by the appropriate line manager
The successful candidate will be experienced in the duties listed above, live local to the client offices for 4 days per week and be effective working at home 1 day per week. You will be a great team player and interpersonal.
What you'll get in return
On offer to the successful candidate is a full-time, permanent, hybrid and study support offered role. You will join a growing and supportive business with an interpersonal and interpersonal line manager.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4254228