Have you been looking for a role where you can develop your skills as a developer with both new and legacy tech?
Are you eager to start a career with an organisation that encourages personal and professional development, will listen to your input and expose you to all aspects of the organisation thus fast tracking your experience as a developer?
Well my client are looking for developers with an interest to learn as well as apply their current abilities to existing applications.
As the new supporting Applications Support Analyst…
You will be developing and supporting services to public sector clients to deliver application and technology support & development services. The role is primarily responsible to develop, enhance and support existing services, along with developing potential new applications, incident management, and root cause analysis of problems.
My client is looking for a candidate with…
- An understanding of troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Any programming languages such as C# / Java etc
- Ability to follow specifications to develop clean and efficient code
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks
- Strong communication skills as you will be client facing
- Degree or Bootcamp experience within a relevant computer science / programming subject
- Experience working within an application support role
- Knowledge of tools such as Puppet, Packer, Terraform, Chef etc
- Experience of contributing to the development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
What you will get in return
- A Salary of up to £45,000 + benefits
With this opportunity, they are searching for candidates that are looking to develop their career within the IT industry. They will offer multiple opportunities for progression and continuous mentorship to further your abilities as a developer.
I am a Recruitment Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development for the Northwest. Helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from my love for games development pre-Uni and I enjoy talking to likeminded individuals that share common interests and experiences. #4236445